Neos 600 is an organic binder which is added into the composition in order to increase dry mechanical strength. Their use can be through in the milling process or in the spray dryer feeder tanks, not interfere in the rheology of the slip. The usual percentages range from 0.2-0.7%, depend on the wanted final mechanical resistance. The advantage of this additive is a wide range of use regardless of the type of composition or residue used. Its low sulphate content makes it a suitable product to avoid damage to the kiln.
|Binder for increasing dry mechanical strength of the ceramic body compositions.
- Increase the MOR using low percentages
- Corrector of MRO for large format of composition with lack of mechanical strength
- Appearance: Black liquid
- Active matter: approx. 50%
- Density (20º): approx. 1.23 g/cm 3
- pH: approx. 7
|12 month under proper and dry conditions.
- IBC – Containers of 1200 Kg