Neos 140, this additive is designed to increase the dry mechanical strength for the industry that applies the process of dry milling. Its addition is 0.2-0.5% of the dry solid composition. The method of incorporation is by mixing with water prior to feeding moisture humidifiers/granulator
This additive is especially interesting for companies with process problems with MOR after dry, or production of large format ceramic tiles (red body or white body), or slim tile under dry milling process technology.
|Organic Binder for increasing dry mechanical strength of the ceramic body compositions produced by dry milling process.
- Increase the MOR and allow produce large size with the dry milling process
- Added in the granulation process diluted with the granulation water
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Active matter: approx. 30%
- Density (20º): approx. 1.13 g/cm 3
- pH: approx. 6.2
|6 month under proper and dry conditions.
- IBC – Containers of 1000 Kg