Neos 102 is a hybrid organic-inorganic binder which is introduced into the composition in order to increase the green and dry mechanical strength. This additive is diluted with water and the addition is performed during the dosing of liquids in the continuous milling process, not interfering in the rheology of the slip. The usual percentages range ( dry based) is from 0.2-1%, depending on the preferred final mechanical resistance . The lubricating effect, improve the pressing process in compositions with low content of plasticizer material. Furthermore, it is a suitable additive to combine with other organic binders, in order to obtain a further increase in mechanical strength without increasing the tendency of black core.
|Binder for increasing, green and dry mechanical strength of the ceramic body compositions.
- Increase the MOR using low percentages
- Corrector of MRO for large format of composition with lack of mechanical strength
- Used in the continuous milling process
|Hybrid binder (Organic-Inorganic)
- Appearance: Light brow colour
- Bulk Density: 0.87 g/cm 3
- Density after 1:1 dilution: 1,26 g/cm 3
- pH: approx. 7.4
|12 month under proper and dry conditions.
- Bags of 25 Kg
- Jumbo Bags of 1000 Kg