NEOS DEF 19
DEF 19 is a booster dispersing agent combined with traditional deflocculants the efficiency increases, so reducing the thixotropy of the slips. It is a deflocculant especially designed for those compositions in the presence of a high content of soluble salts or high quantity of recycled water. The dosage is between 0.03-0.15%.
|Dispersing agent/ Deflocculant booster
- Increase the MOR and allow produce large size with the dry milling process
- Added in the granulation process diluted with the granulation water
- Appearance: transparent liquid
- Active matter: appox. 40 %
- Density (20º): approx. 1.32 g/cm3
- pH: approx. 1.5
|12 month under proper and dry conditions.
- IBC – Containers of 1200 Kg